The Narnia labyrinth and scenic Bastei bridge - Winter edition
Enjoy unforgettable viewpoints. Try to catch a winter sunset. Two great highlights in one day.
BOHEMIAN AND SAXON SWITZERLAND
Available only in winter season. Visit the jaw-dropping viewpoints around the Bastei in Germany and combine it with the Tisa rocks labyrinth where the Narnia movie was filmed.
Set off on an easy journey taking you through two countries in this full day trip. Hike around the Tisa rocks labyrinth and feel the atmosphere of unique sandstone formations where the Chronicles of Narnia movie has been filmed. Have a warm break with delicious Czech lunch and hot coffee.
Then go and explore more - long distance views high above the Elbe river canyon are waiting for you at the Bastei bridge in Germany.
While this tour features some stairs to overcome, almost anybody can do it. The short distance (4 miles approx.) and yet variety of landscape makes it a great choice to see something new. You will walk with us around erosion-created sandstone towers and pillars, navigate through narrow passages and explore small caves all around you. Genius loci of Tisa rocks is well-acknowledged among locals but almost unknown to foreign visitors. So let us show you our hidden gem !
Who would not love to have a break in middle of the day? We will supply you with snacks in the morning and also with delicious lunch in a local restaurant. Get your energy back with tasty Czech meals (vege friendly as well) and recharge for the second half of the day.
Bastei bridge in Germany is the place you will travel next to enjoy an easy walk between ruined remains of medieval keep. But forget about the keep for a moment as the views down to the biggest sandstone canyon of Europe (the Elbe canyon) will take your breath away. The river meandering below sandstone table mountains all around you and maybe even a sunset scenery (subject to weather) will be your reward for traveling there.
This trip is your spring ticket to experience authentic Czech and German countryside and make for a great, long lasting memories.
- The "Bastei" bridge and Neurathen keep ruins
- Unique sandstone formations
- Rich & tasty lunch at a local restaurant
- Tisa rocks labyrinth, Narnia movie site
- 4 miles (6 KM) moderate walking
- Snow is subject to weather
- Well balanced tour
- Your passport is required for the trip
- FREE snack pack & water for the day
- FREE Wi-fi in the van
- Prague hotel transport, there and back
- A local guide for the whole day
- Lunch in the national park (main course and drink), vegetarian meal available
- "Tisa" rocks labyrinth excursion
- "Bastei" bridge excursion
- Almost any day in winter season, see the calendar below
- The trip starts at around 8:00 a.m. and ends around 6 p.m.
Your pickup locations
- Any place or hotel in Prague city center
- Other locations are possible - please ask us