National Park Airplane Tour
The only air tour in the national park, packed with highlights. Only offered by the Northern Hikes.
BOHEMIAN SWITZERLAND & CZECH COUNTRYSIDE
Up to one hour long flight (45-60 mins) taking your through a breathtaking scenery as well as around several historic castles and towns in the Northern Bohemia.
You would love to see the scenic national park Bohemian Switzerland. But what if you are not exactly a hiker ? Or your itinerary does not allow for a full day tour ? Or you simply want the best we have to offer ? Then wait no more and go for this tour !
After less than one hour drive from Prague, our own experienced pilot will take you on board of a small plane. Up to 3 passengers can fit into the plane so you can enjoy almost a private flight.
Immediately after the take-off you'll start seeing typical Czech countryside below you with dominant landmarks such as the national mountain "Rip", centuries old ruins of castle "Hazmburk" or the dark side of our history - the "Terezin" concentration camp with its fort.
Next, it's time to see the national park Bohemian Switzerland. Deep forests, high sandstone towers emerging from below and the epic Elbe canyon (deepest sandstone canyon in Europe) will be just another set of highlights you can enjoy during this tour. Be prepared to see the iconic "Pravcicka Gate" from unique air perspective. Fly over the gorges of Kamenice river and skip the boats. You have a plane ! What can be better than evade the crowds on the ground and still see the national park in its full glory ?
- National park Bohemian Switzerland
- Ruined castles and forts along the way
- Terezin concentration camp
- Elbe canyon
- Pravcicka Gate
- Gorges of Kamenice
- 45 - 60 minutes sightseeing flight
- This tour is weather dependent
- Total tour duration is 4 hours including transport
- Tour is suitable for anybody
- Max. 3 people per one flight
- Door to door service from your Prague address
- Experienced pilot and a small plane
- Basic refreshments on the site (tea, coffee)
- Only on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- The trip starts at around 9:00 a.m. and ends around 1 p.m.
- Tour depends on weather, we will keep you updated
Your pickup locations
- Any address or hotel in Prague city center
- Other locations are possible - please ask us